This Caesar combines the five tastes that your tongue can identify: sweet, salty, sour, bitter, and umami. Muddling the sweet smoky pepper, tangy sun-dried tomatoes, salty Worcestershire, and sour, bitter lime together makes for a mouth-watering balance.
Fresh cracked salt and black pepper with chili flakes
- 3 1-inch (2.5 cm) squares roasted red bell pepper 3 sun-dried tomatoes, drained of oil
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes cayenne hot sauce
- 3 grinds fresh cracked salt and black pepper
- 2 lime wedges1 oz (30 mL) gin
- 4 oz (120 mL) Mott’s Clamato Cocktail
- In a mixing glass, muddle everything but the gin and Mott’s Clamato Cocktail.
- Add the gin and Mott’s Clamato Cocktail, and stir well to mix and spread the flavours around.
- Rim a highball glass and fill to the top with ice.
- Strain the mixture into the highball glass, and garnish.
Grilled vegetables (red bell pepper, zucchini, tomatoes) on a skewer